In order to ensure a safe and secure environment for students MEVSC takes the following measures-
- Use of ID cards in compulsory for all employees and students.
- Only parents, guardians or authorized persons are allowed to pick up students.
- Available security personnel to ensure round the clock security in the campus.
- Metal detectors are used for checking visitors at the entrance points.
- The school building and rooms are kept under lock and key after school hours.
- School has a sick room and first aid facilities in convenient locations.
- Fire extinguishers are kept available for use and staffs are trained to use them.
- First aid training is regularly given to all faculty and management.